1. Free Shared and Reseller Hosting account applications have been temporarily suspended.

For further information: Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
It can take 24-48 hours for the hosting/Teamspeak applications to be reviewed. Opening a thread before 48 hours, asking about the application timeline will result in your account and application being deleted permanently.

Before signing up for an account, please see our Forbidden Countries List (https://www.instafree.com/forbidden_countries.php). If you are on that list, please do not attempt to sign up, as you will not be given a hosting account. Using a proxy to circumvent that list is a violation of our TOS and will result in immediate deletion of your account.

Almost 5 years

Discussion in 'Testimonials / Reviews' started by Fedora, Aug 14, 2020.

1. Fedora

Fedora Premium Hosting Client VPS Client

In a very short time I will have 5 years in this community, and it has been 5 years of experience using the web hosting service uninterruptedly. And if I have learned something in 5 years, it is that you will not find another web provider with a service of this quality that you can have for free.

On the Internet there are plenty of lists of providers that offer free services that you will never really have, or that will leave your web project dumped even without prior notice because only if you pay will you be an important client for them. This does not happen in this community, and proof of this is that when cP changed the price of their licenses, many free providers took their services offline until they will move to DA and their users should wait for weeks to know whether or not they could recover their accounts. What happened in this community? Yes, new reseller and shared hosting registrations were suspended, but current users were respected and their projects were never affected. I think that is a sign of the professionalism of this administration, but above all the human warmth of its administrator.

Nobody here forces you to pay anything, and you will not even have the obligation to have posts because your participation in the forums is completely voluntary. From my point of view, we have a beautiful community of users where respect, friendship and companionship stand out. This is a very diverse community with people from different countries, cultures and beliefs, supporting each other as much as possible.

I am very proud to belong to this community, and to be able to contribute a little through my participation in the forums. I am also very grateful for the web service that I personally rate as totally fantastic. I am not going to delve into technical details, I prefer to leave you the opportunity for yourself to discover and get to know IF's wonderful service, but I can tell you that the Uptime is excellent and that our administrator is the best web administrator that you can find in the lifetime. Mind you, this is a real service for real people, so you must comply with the terms of service and use your real data.

I look forward to welcoming you very soon and see you actively joining our forums.

Thank you @Bryan for making IF exist and making it possible to continue here!

Thank you! :):):)

2. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

Thank you for the kind words Fedora, and for your amazing participation in this forum!

There will hopefully be an announcement soon on resuming shared/reseller hosting. Still working out some details, but hopefully something soon. :)

3. Hussam Al-Tayeb

Hussam Al-Tayeb Hosting Client

I've been here for just over 6 years and I can't describe how happy I am with the web hosting here.

Bryan, Jase Wolf and Fedora like this.
  4. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

Wow! Thanks for being here! I had no idea it has been that long. Now I feel old. :( Ha ha ha!

Jase Wolf and Fedora like this.
  5. Jase Wolf

Jase Wolf Premium VPS Client Premium Hosting Client VPS Client

A nation of nations in a diverse world of nations
    Gramps yet?

Bryan likes this.
  6. GreezyEps

GreezyEps New Member

Yes brilliant. Although I've not been a user of your cPanel hosting, I can say that it is amazing to see that longevity and authenticity of InstaFree. I've seen countless hosts, free and paid in the past 5-10 years drop (p2h, free, ads for host, paid etc).

So my top commendations to Bryan and InstaFree. (Popped into my mind today as a reliable host, had to search Google eventually to find the site as I'd forgotten the name)

Fedora, Jase Wolf and Bryan like this.