1. Free Shared and Reseller Hosting account applications have been temporarily suspended.

For further information: Click Here
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
It can take 24-48 hours for the hosting/Teamspeak applications to be reviewed. Opening a thread before 48 hours, asking about the application timeline will result in your account and application being deleted permanently.

Before signing up for an account, please see our Forbidden Countries List (https://www.instafree.com/forbidden_countries.php). If you are on that list, please do not attempt to sign up, as you will not be given a hosting account. Using a proxy to circumvent that list is a violation of our TOS and will result in immediate deletion of your account.

Categories + Suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by GreezyEps, Apr 17, 2014.

1. GreezyEps

GreezyEps New Member

Hello,

I think the forums would benefit from some extra categories such as a fun area where people can chat. Also, the forum theme could be better in my opinion. It would be good if it matched the amazing home page design. :)

Last edited: Apr 17, 2014
    dobestpossible likes this.
  2. Bryan

Bryan Administrator

Hi!

Thanks for the suggestions! I actually don't like the home page design and was looking to redo it at some point. ha ha! Maybe not. :D

There are a bunch more sections, but they are only visible to clients. We might very well have to change that.

dobestpossible likes this.